The Right Product to Fit Your Unique Needs
Let us help you determine what Heating & Air Conditioning products or systems are right for your home. The Comfort Source will work closely with you to consult and help you find the right solution to meet your home’s specifications and meet your family’s needs. We are more than just a contractor!
Below are a few things to consider when replacing or installing a new system in your home.
What are your family needs?
- Greater Efficiency? Are you concerned about the amount of money you are spending on energy costs? The Comfort Source can perform a free in-home energy audit to help you determine whether you can save money and increase energy efficiency.
- Improved air quality? Do you or someone in your family suffer from allergies? We have a variety of solutions to assist your family in keeping the air in your home clean and allergen free.
- Improved temperature control? Are you or any of your family members home most of the day? Controlling the temperature in your home not only increases the comfort for you and your family, it can also increase your energy efficiency and save you money. We have a large variety of temperature controls to meet your specific home comfort needs.
What does your home need?
- More even temperatures? Does your home have rooms that are cooler/warmer than others? Installing a Zoned Comfort Control system can increase your home comfort by regulating specific temperature needs in designated areas of your home
- Improved airflow? Does your home have large wide open spaces, or many corners and crevices? The Comfort Source is specifically trained to match your home’s size to a system that will optimize the heating and cooling for your living space.
- Better humidity control? Is your home too dry in the winter and/or humid in the summer? If you suffer from dryness or too much humidity in your home, we have many options to help control the humidity in your home.
- Reduced noise? Do you hear your furnace or air conditioner turn on and off on a consistent basis? We can consult with you to evaluate the noises in your existing system and provide solutions to reduce and/or eliminate these noises.